welcome.
♥
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
toodles!
Hello! I'm Sher! =)
28april
Somehow I was born to ♥ Heels!
New Creation! -shined upon, deeply blessed, greatly loved.
DMC is my life!
9:45 PM
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
OMG.
WITHOUT HIS AWESOME SHOPPING IDEA. I WLD HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!
i wld've never seen my awesome awesome awesome heels frm zara!!!!
and omg.
if se didnt go!!!! i wld have NEVER seen those shoes. i swear. zomg....
so here i am to confess that....
i LOVE BRYAN CHRISTOPHER YEONG!!!! =)
but i wld also like to say...
that i LOVE MUHD DANIAL CHENG too!!!
cause he owes me...
not
ONE...
but
TWOZARA heels!!! =)
i can't wait for april =)
o mann. i LOVE my friends. =)