welcome.
♥
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
toodles!
Hello! I'm Sher! =)
28april
Somehow I was born to ♥ Heels!
New Creation! -shined upon, deeply blessed, greatly loved.
DMC is my life!
10:35 PM
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
"A saint once decreed that a man must agree to a woman's proposal today so I'm writing to see if you'd partake with me, a date. Give me sign as I'm hidden from your eyes to meet me at 8 at the same place you sit to fulfill the tradition of February, 29th!"
"A saint once decreed that a man must agree to a woman's proposal today so show me a sign, as I'm hidden from your eyes if you will have me, for the rest of your life and forever end the tradition of February 29th"
OMG!!! how can this NOT be the best romantic movie ever?! it was heart throbbing, gut wrenching and downright romantic!!! it didn't matter that they didn't follow the story. seriously, the essence of waiting for someone for like 12 years is ZOMG. so o mann. its just soooo awesome!!! if i ever asked a dude out on feb 29, and he proposes on the same day, it will be SOOOOOO OMG!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
i watched The Leap Years with eileen yesterday. zomg. we CRIED during the last scene, whereby Jeremy writes sooo many love letters to li ann and throws them in the spore river. zomg. soooo romantic!!! and the way the proposal was written. sooooo zomg!!! hahahaha!!!
i love it soooo much, im gonna rip it n put it in my comp so i can pour buckets of tears all over again watching it!!!