welcome.
♥
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
toodles!
Hello! I'm Sher! =)
28april
Somehow I was born to ♥ Heels!
New Creation! -shined upon, deeply blessed, greatly loved.
DMC is my life!
1:55 PM
Saturday, August 16, 2008
AHAHAHA =)
im addicted to...wait for it...
stay with me...
its LEGENDARY...
its AWESOME...
its...
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER!!!
yesterday...
being the stupid dunce that i am... (only a little)
i vowed to NOT watch "how i met ur mother"
and even changed the icon...
NOT to make it cuter =)
but to prevent myself from clicking on it.
stupid me.
its sooooooooo cute!!! i just had to click it...
and so...
instead of being the guai person that i am...
i am, in actual fact, having a "how i met ur mother" marathon.
i have been watching from last night...
and i am now at episode 20.
zomd. and i was at episode 3 yesterday afternoon.
someone go shoot me.
=)
I LOVE "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER"!!!!!!!!! =)