How old do you act like? Try this quiz!
[ ] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[ ] I can do my own laundry
[ ] I can cook for myself
[ ] I do my chores after being told once
[ ] I sometimes do my homework
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[ ] I think politics are exciting
[ ] My parents and grandparents havebetter things to say than my peers
total: 1
_______________________________________
[x] I show up for skool/work everydayunless I'm sick
[ ] I always carry a pen in mypocket/purse
[x] I watch talk shows
[x] I know what incredibility means without looking it up
[ ] I drink coffee often
total: 3
______________________________________
[ ] I know how to run the dishwasher and/or do the dishes
[x] I can count to 10 in more than 1languages
[ ] I can mow the lawn (I DON'T HAVE A LAWN!)
[ ] I can wash the car
[x] I can make adults laugh withoutbeing stupid
[ ] I remember to water my plants
[x] I study when I have to
[x] I pay attention at skool/work
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
[ ] Im generally organized
total: 4
_______________________________________
[x] I can spell experience withoutlookin it up
[ ] I clean up my own mess
[ ] The first thing I do when I wakeup is get coffee
[x]I can go to the store withoutgetting something I don't need
[x] I understand jokes the 1st timethey are said
[x] I can type quickly, because I typeeveryday
total: 4
_______________________________________
[ ] My choice of clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that
[ ] I can watch politics and laugh
[ ] I have realized that the weatherforecast changes every hour
[x] I have realized that no one willtake you seriously unless you are overthe age of 25 and have a job
[x] I can read a book andactuallyfinish it
[x] People have said that i look olderthan I am
total:3
Now,Add up all your 'x's !
1+3+4+4+3= 15!!!
I act like a 15- year old! =)
i act my age! or under that since im 16 this year.. but sigh* household chores are really not my thing..
whheepppeee for ME!!! haha.. u guys might really know how capable you are! im 15 and im ONLY capable of doing what 15 yr-olds do.. i think some ppl i know would reach 20 smthg.they're so.. mature and so.. wow.. independent?..gosh this is fun!!! =)
ok.. i seriously don't know how to make coffee unless its in powder form.. and i really can't wash the dishes for nuts unless im forced to.. haha..funfact of sher #1&2! wheee..
anyways, the second week of sch is gona be over soon..sigh* so much things to do and im feeling so dead stressed..blearghx. oh well..sec 4 life is soooo depressing.. *sobx*
off to do my amaths hw!!! =)